D CEO is pleased to announce the finalists for the 2019 Financial Executives Awards, held in partnership with the Dallas CPA Society, Financial Executives International, and the Association for Corporate Growth. All finalists will be recognized at an exclusive awards event on May 1, where winners will be announced across all categories. The winners will also be profiled in the May issue of D CEO.
- Andrea Allen, Rave Restaurant Group Inc.
- Scott Beasley, Arcosa
- Carlos Bordini, Cinemark International
- Brinker International Finance Team
- CBRE Finance Team
- Walter Clarke, Hilltop Holdings
- Mark Colby, Goosehead Insurance Agency
- Ted Croft, Studio Movie Grill
- James Dworkin, Trinity Basin Preparatory
- Flowserve Finance Team
- Allan Frank, Homepro Operating LLC
- Marshall Gandy, SEC
- Scott Gressett, Oceans Healthcare
- Stu Grubbs, Nature Nate’s Honey Co.
- Kenji Hashimoto, American Airlines
- Charles Horn, Alliance Data
- Jim Howe, Lucid Energy Group
- Jack Ireland, City of Dallas
- Kris Moldovan, Vistra Energy
- Margaret Montemayor, Pioneer Natural Resources
- Dinesh Parbhoo, Great Wolf Lodge-Grapevine
- Stormy Patton, Ricochet Fuel Distributors
- David Rieck, VAR Technology Finance
- Sunil Sajnani, Santander
- Bob Scott, City of Carrollton
- Michael Serber, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Sean Shepard, The Kroger Co.
- Craig Storey, VARIDESK
- Carol Stuckley, Healthcare Payment Specialists
- Debra Wood, Square 1 Restaurants
Get the D CEO Newsletter
Stay up to speed on DFW’s fast-moving business community with weekly news reports, interviews, and insights.