The Latino Business Awards, a partnership between D CEO magazine and the Asociacion de Empresarios Mexicanos, honors outstanding Latino leaders, companies, and organizations in the North Texas region. Nominations are now open, with a deadline of Friday, June 2.
Click here to be taken to the Latino Business Awards site, which provides links to nomination forms, answers to FAQs, a report on last year’s winners, and photos from the 2016 awards event.
• Outstanding Latino Business (Small Company)
• Outstanding Latino Business (Midsize Company)
• Outstanding Latino Business (Large Company)
• Outstanding Latino Nonprofit
• Latino Advocate
• Latino Executive of the Year
If you have any questions, please contact Carly Mann at [email protected].