Last year was another busy one for Dallas-Fort Worth mergers and acquisitions, with area M&A shops completing game-changing deals that affected noteworthy companies like Texas Health Resources, Vista Equity Partners Management, and NTT DATA. To honor this robust industry and the people who drive it, a panel of esteemed judges helped us select this year’s crop of D CEO + ACG Mergers & Acquisitions Awards finalists, listed below.
Winners in this year’s awards program will be announced at a private awards event in late May, and DFW’s M&A scene will be covered in the May 2017 issue of D CEO. Stay tuned for more details.
- Headwaters Inc. acquired Krestmark Industries
- Range Resources Corp. merger with Memorial Resource Development Corp.
- NTT DATA Inc. acquired Dell Services
- PCORE Exploration & Production sale to Parsley Energy Inc.
- Service Experts LLC sale to Enercare Inc.
- Teakwood Capital acquired iiPay Ltd.
- Texas Health Resources Inc. acquired Forest Park Medical Center
- Vista Equity Partners Management LLC acquired Solera Holdings Inc.
- Vizient Inc. acquired MedAssets
- Wooden Camera Inc. acquisition by The Vitec Group Plc.
- Robert B. Little, Gibson Dunn LLP
- Mark S. Solomon, Andrews Kurth Kenyon LLP
- Sylvia Steinheiser, NTT DATA Inc.