Top Wealth Managers
D Magazine is asking all wealth management firms and teams in the Dallas-Fort Worth chapter of the Financial Planning Association, Chartered Financial Analyst Institute, and the Investments and Wealth Institute to tell us about their practices.
The final list will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Top firms or teams must have total assets under management for individual clients of at least $100 million
- Average assets under management per client of at least $1 million
- A 95 percent client retention rate over the last two years
- No current disciplinary actions
- Firm must be based within our geographic boundaries, [click here].
Additionally, all firms (or teams, should the team be applying as an entity separate from its parent company) must have been in existence for at least five years as of the application deadline (June 5, 2023). If you have been in existence for less than 5 years, please provide a history of your entity. Per recent regulation changes, all Top Wealth Manager winners must hold themselves out as fiduciaries for their clients. A panel of esteemed local wealth managers will review the final list.
All data included in the feature (total AUM for individuals, client retention rate, etc.) will be current as of June 6, 2023. Please fill in your information carefully, as we will be unable to accommodate changes to your data after you submit.
Submissions will be accepted between Monday, May 8 and Monday, June 5.
For questions regarding the program, contact Sarah Masquelier at [email protected].
For advertising opportunities, contact Kimberlee Jones at [email protected]