Which internship term are you applying to?
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Area of interest
Select the choice that best describes your field of interest.
Please select which specific area within your selected internship category that you're most interested in.
Public Relations (Brand/Mktng)
Social Media (Brand/Mktng)
Brand managing (Brand/Mktng)
Client relations (Brand/Mktng)
Content Marketing (Brand/Mktng)
Social media (Brand/Mktng)
Event planning/assisting (Brand/Mktng)
Graphic design (Art)
Web design (Art)
Fact checking (Edit)
Attach your resume here
Attach your cover letter here
Attach examples of your work here
Please provide a link to examples of your work
If applying for a social media internship, please include a link to all your personal social media channels below. This is optional, but encouraged (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
1. What kind of experience are you looking for, and what do you hope to get out of an internship at D Magazine Partners?
2. What are your strengths, weaknesses, and interests?
3. What attracted you to this internship at D Magazine Partners?
4. List three words that best describe you.
5. Please tell us about your previous work experience. Describe your role and what you contributed to the organization.
6. How would you contribute to our company?
7. Please tell us about your greatest accomplishment.
8. Ultimately, what are your career goals?
9. We require an intern to work a minimum of 12 hours to 24 hours a week (non-paid). You must commit to the full semester. Do you foresee any conflicts with this commitment?
10. How did you hear about our internship program?