We have extended the deadline until Wednesday, January 17 at 5:00 pm, but please note that there will be no wiggle room for late submissions after this date.
Commercial Real Estate Awards program recognizes outstanding projects and deals in Dallas-Fort Worth during 2017—and the people who made them happen.
This nomination form is for the following categories:
• Best New Office Project
• Best New Industrial Project
• Best New Mixed-Use Project
• Best Public Private Partnership
• Best Office Lease
• Best Industrial Lease
• Best Retail Lease
• Best Commercial Property Sale
• Best Hospitality Project
• Best Redevelopment or Renovation
• Best Community Impact
Qualification and Nomination Guidelines
• Projects must have been launched, under way, or completed in 2017. Deals must have been executed in 2017 and be physically located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area (Dallas, Collin, Denton, Tarrant and adjacent counties)
• Please provide enough details for the judges to give the entry full consideration.
• Entries may include up to three supporting documents (photos, PDFs, etc.).
• The deadline for entries has been extended to 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, January 17, 2018.
• Finalists will be announced in February. Winners will be revealed at an event in mid-March.
• All finalists will be profiled in the April 2018 issue of D CEO
Click here to make Individual and Company nominations (Excellence in Design/the Build Environment, Broker of the Year, Developer of the Year, Pioneer Award, and Real Estate Executive of the Year).
For questions, please contact Eric Flores at [email protected]