Deadline to nominate is Wednesday, January 25 at 5 pm.
D CEO and the Association for Corporate Growth are recognizing the top mergers and acquisitions in North Texas—and the dealmakers who made them happen—with the 2017 M&A Awards.
1. Entries for all categories due by Wednesday, January 25 at 5 pm. All entries must be submitted via this online form.
2. If you have questions, please contact Carly Mann at [email protected]
*All finalists will be featured in the May issue of D CEO, and the winners will be announced at an awards event in April.
(For Deal of the Year categories, transactions must have closed during the 2016 calendar year. Strong contenders will have had community impact, defied the odds, or required extra creativity to seal the deal.)
DEALS OF THE YEAR
· Small Deals (up to $25 million)
· Midsize Deals ($26 million to $149 million)
· Large Deals ($150 million to $999 million)
· Billion-Dollar Deals
· Dealmaker of the Year
· Corporate Development Director (in-house corporate acquisitions)