Women’s Leadership Symposium 2021 Video Series
Looking for some inspiration or insights from some of Dallas-Fort Worth’s most successful women leaders? Now you can enjoy 8+ hours of incredible content from the 2021 D CEO Women’s Leadership Symposium speakers on demand. You’ll learn how:
- Diverse experiences really are the secret sauce to success and how to position your strengths
- The women of the Dallas Mavericks—Cynt Marshall, Jenny Boucek, and Dana Larson—thrive in the male-dominated arena (hint: they lean on one another and their male allies)
- To define and embrace your personal values, which, in turn, empower you to know you to value and demand it in relationships – at home, in the community, and in the workplace from Roslyn Dawson Thompson of the Texas Women’s Foundation
- Women leaders can make a difference in re-establishing critical human connections at their companies from Maya Leibman of American Airlines
- Various leaders and industries have shifted the paradigm of women and diverse leadership in their organizations, with straightforward lessons from male leaders including Steve Demetriou, CEO of Jacobs.
And so much more. Your purchase also includes the special June/July Women’s Leadership edition of D CEO, as well as a special order of D Magazine’s upcoming September issue featuring “Women Who Make Dallas Great.”
Limited time offer.