Once upon a time, in 2008, we told you about the girl from Trophy Club with a love of shoes so big she needed a blog. Since then, Jane and SeaofShoes.com has been featured in Teen Vogue, Glamour, and a slew of heavy-hitting fashion blogs, and she and her model-turned-designer mom (who has her own must-read blog) have collaborated with lines like Urban Outfitters and Gryphon. You can imagine why we were stoked to visit her home and peek inside her purse. (As it turned out, she doesn’t typically carry a purse, but we did manage to capture some of her favorite things.)
1. Doodle pad. “But I’m not an artist at all.”
2. Beauty is Life concealer from Barneys New York.
3. Anna Sui Vivid lipstick from Urban Outfitters. “They have the best colors.”
4. NOOK. “I’m obsessed. It’s got a built-in dictionary.” (She’s currently reading Tropic of Cancer.)
5. Guerlain Météorites Compact pressed face powder. “It’s really light.”
6. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel. “I got addicted when I was 11.” (Find it at Nordstrom NorthPark’s brow center.)
7. Jetoy Choo Choo Handy Note pad she found in Japan. (But you can find them on eBay!)
8. Stila cheek and lip stain in “Gerbera”
9. Urban Decay lip stain
10. “I collect plastic animals. I have tubs and tubs of them.” Her latest favs are the vintage, velvet ones.
11. Tina Craig from Bagsnob designed this ostrich wallet clutch. “A passport and iPhone fit perfectly.” (Remember Krystal Schlegel’s in blue?)
12. Case for carrying doodle tools.
13. Markers and pencils for drawing.
14. Huge Lips Skinny Hips lip gloss in “Limo to Lobby”
Peek into more purses here.
*UPDATE: Behind-the-scenes photos from our meeting after the jump.