The year 2014 has arrived, and we know you’re only thinking about one thing: how are you going to add Pantone’s color of the year to your home?! Yes, radiant orchid is here to fill your abode with color, spark your creativity, and encourage originality (at least, that’s what Pantone says).
We’ve spotted the color in Alicia and Adam Rico’s home, as well as in the home and design shops around Dallas. Here’s our top radiant orchid-hued finds — just in time for you to start the year off on the “bright” foot.
1. Gold trim agate coasters, $130/Calypso Home
2. Double gourd table lamp, $100/Lamps Plus
3. Tea-light candle holder, $9/Bo Concept
4. Missoni Erode throw, $455/Stella Dallas
5. First Lady needlepoint pillow, $165/Jonathan Adler