EY revealed its Entrepreneur Of The Year award winners for the Southwest Region at a June 21 event at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. The program honors outstanding entrepreneurs who have driven economic growth and demonstrated passion through innovation.
Two of the winners, Kenneth A. Hersh, co-founder and CEO of NGP Energy Capital Management, and Philip J. Romano, a restauranteur responsible for more than 30 restaurant concepts, were honored with the Master Entrepreneur Of The Year and Serial Entrepreneur Of The Year awards, respectively.
Hersh and Romano are joined by the following EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014 Southwest Region award winners:
- Hon. John Carona Sr., president and CEO, Associa
- Clane LaCross, president and CEO, Bosque Systems LLC
- Christopher Durovich, president and CEO, Children’s Health System of Texas
- John Goff, chairman and CEO, Crescent Real Estate
- Don Daseke, president and CEO, Daseke Inc.
- Thomas Hook, president and CEO, Greatbatch Inc.
- Sarah Palisi Chapin, CEO and partner, Hail Merry LLC
- Susan O’Brien, founder, Hail Merry LLC
- Nabil Taleb, co-founder, Nexius Solutions Inc.
- Ned Taleb, co-founder, Nexius Solutions Inc.
- Brian Williams, co-founder and CEO, OneSource Virtual
- Erik Anderson, executive chairman, TopGolf International
- Brian Reinsborough, founder, president, and CEO, Venari Resources LLC
To get to know all 51 EY award finalists by picking up a copy of the July/August 2014 issue of D CEO, or read our in-depth profiles here.