Fish City Grill is celebrating Hatch chile season with a spicy margarita starting August 7. Here’s the recipe for this classic with a kick.
Shaker, 14 oz glass, Strainer, Muddle and 12 oz glass
1. Add Hatch chile, jalapeño, simple syrup and lime juice to 14 oz glass and muddle.
2. Add tequila and triple sec, and fill glass with ice.
3. Pour mix into shaker and shake vigorously.
4. Rim 12 oz glass with salt and fill with ice.
5. Strain mixture over ice and splash with soda water to fill.
6. Garnish with 3 hatch chile slices.