Thanks to all of you who read SideDish, we are celebrating our most successful year. I do not have the final year-end numbers, but by October 2013, we’d exceeded the total number of 2012 page views. And, drum roll please, at one point, we surpassed Frontburner to become the most popular blog on the D Magazine website.
We look forward to serving you in 2014. Send us your questions, opinions, suggestions, observations, and thoughts. We are open 24/7.
In 2013, the skeleton crew of SideDish posted almost 1,500 entries. Here are the ten most popular posts by page views.
10. Blackfinn American Saloons in Addison and Arlington are Closed. I Smell Some Stinky Business
9. Save the Dates: 2013 KRLD Restaurant Week Presented By Central Market Dates Announced
8. 2013 Thanksgiving Guide: Where to Pre-Order Turkeys and Where to Dine in Dallas
7. Thanks to Khloe Kardashian International Bakery Cuban Dulceria is Selling More Cortaditos Than Ever
6. 8 Fancy Pools in Dallas Where You Can Eat, Drink, and Lounge This Summer
5. The Loon Must Move to a New Location
4. Fast n Loud Star Richard Rawlings Opens Gas Monkey Bar n Grill
3. Eat Up Y’all: Our Guide to New Fried Foods at the State Fair of Texas 2013
2. The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas: How I picked Them
1. Here’s the Official List of Our Top 10 Restaurants in Dallas